Commercial Transport LAN Services
CCG’s Transport LAN Services (TLS) speeds range from 25 Mbps fiber-optic “loops” all the way up to 1 Gbps. Let CCG customize your TLS services based on your needs. TLS with CCG means your enterprise class organization will have a dependable, trustworthy network for all your business needs. Flexible, strong, and fast…this is the value CCG can bring to you and your company.
Lower the cost of connecting multiple sites
Transparent LAN Service gives you the opportunity to lower costs for data communications between multiple sites. TLS is an all fiber-based, metropolitan area LAN interconnecting service. TLS connects customer locations together at native LAN speeds and Ethernet interfaces of 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps Ethernet.
LANs are extended over dedicated fiber loops to Central Office-based Ethernet switches. This provides connectivity to your organization’s other locations within our TLS cloud.
Benefits of TLS
Pavlov Media’s fiber footprint within service areas simplifies connecting widely separated customer locations. This makes for cost effective service for implementing Wide Area Network (WAN) or Metropolitan Area Network (MAN). TLS offers greater scalability than Frame Relay, ATM or private line services because the service can be updated in bandwidth increments from 1 Mbps up to a full gigabit.
- Full range of port options: 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps
- Flexibility through this service’s ability to support any number of sites and configurations
- VLAN assignments per-customer provide high security while taking advantage of cost savings of a shared network
- Allows you to prioritize traffic for voice and data applications
- Service Language Agreements provide confidence that CCG’s network will meet key requirements
- 24 x 7 network monitoring to maintain high reliability and customer satisfaction
- Centralized servers and applications
- Centralized service and support
- Reduced hardware costs at remote sites